Disjointed thoughts held together by questionable grammar.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Strangely Poetic Spam

I hate spam. I loathe it. I have a dream of being in a bar and the person next to me is bragging that they are a spammer and I turn into a red rage and break a bottle off on the bar and stick them -- there is blood everywhere, gouts of it splashing up the curtains and I'm screaming, "NOT IN MY INBOX." All this coming from a pacifist.

So I'm suprising myself by posting this penis enlargment spam e-mail:


> New Penis Enlargement Patches!
>
> I prefer liberty to chains of diamonds.
> I never know how much of what I say is true.
> Part of being sane, is being a little bit crazy.
> The long habit of living indisposeth us for dying.
>
> I don't really trust a sane person.


Is this simply a collection of song lyrics shoved together to foil anti-spam software? Or does this spammer have a soul?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home